- Smoke alarm and safety inspections 240V interconnected smoke alarms are essential for your families safety, council requirement & insurance purposes.
- Lighting installs and repairs Installation of new lights can improve the design aspect of your home.
- Power installs, repairs, fault finding upgrading or installation of new socket outlets and switches contribute to the safety of your family home and correct functionality of all electrical circuits.
- TV antenna and data better connections and new cabling to suit the customers needs for their entertainment purpose, better signal, faster speeds concealed cabling to suit modern home design.
- Ceiling fans and exhaust fans great for those warmer summer months and to reduce mould risk and clear condensation
- Switchboard upgrades, repairs and saftey switches (RCD's)a switchboard upgrade is mandatory for any home renovation or circuit addition, old switchboards and faulty circuits are a severe fire hazard. RCD's save lives and should be installed on all power and lighting circuits.
- Appliance testing and tagging essential for the safety of individuals and the longevity of appliances.
- Installation and advice on energy saving lighting and power products & LED lighting upgrades the installation of LED lights, LED downlights and energy saving globes can reduce your electrical bill by up to 90%